A pipe repair system whereby you don’t have to drain the pipe to begin work saves time and money at every opportunity. A popular way to fix pipes in South Africa, the no drainage element is a huge factor in the efficiency of workmanship on site. Increasing the longevity of the piping system, the no drainage allows for less wear and tear while working, as well as less adjustments to the pipe. With repair focus on the affected area, this solutions offers a cost-effective way to save your pipes and your bank account.
An occurrence that can happen at any time, a burst pipe doesn’t wait for optimal timing – usually happening at the worst times. It is this situation that drives the push for repair systems that do not require digging up and draining the entire system to fix one small element. What often causes hassles when repairing things of this nature, turning off water and drainage means you cannot use certain amenities in your building for that time, and this is arguably the most annoying part about repairing pipe systems.
When you are making repairs to your home or business you want to make sure that you are getting parts that can withstand daily use and last for years to come. That is why flexible pipe couplers are such a handy tool used by many professionals.
Easy to install
For most plumbing professionals time is money and the easy and efficient installation time of flexible pipe couplers make them a must have in any professionals tool kit.
A plumber is as good as his tools and there are more than thirty devices that a plumber is able to use. However, only 7 are very essential for basic and complex plumbing jobs. A plumber’s tool box needs to have the following tools at all times:
1. 1. Pipe is first on the list. Used for cutting piping systems and is more efficient than a hacksaw. The pipe cutter can reach the most spaces. Comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8mm, 10mm, 15 mm, 20 mm and 28 mm respectively. A plumber looking to do a rapid job. Ideal for those hard to reach spots.
2. A plumber can use a telescopic tube cutter to cut copper pipes. This tool is equipped with a deburrer for those tidy seamless cuts. Very essential for cutting through copper piping and thick piping with a girth of 6-35 mm.
3. Copper pipes often leak now and then. To seal those small irritating holes a plumber relies on a blowlamp which is fired with gas.
4. The adjustable pipe wrench is “the-go- to” gadget for plumber when they have jobs that require fixing plumbing systems that circular in make. Loosens tight bolts and nuts with relative ease.
5. The vice grip is a more common name for the mole grip. A toolbox is not complete without these pliers that went to private school, learnered in gripping firm workpieces. Fitted with a locking component that for holding nuts and bolts whilst allowing work to continue without a fuss.
6. Adjustable Spanners come in three sizes- large, medium and small. Essential for twisting bolts and nuts. Usually operated with the thumb, a must have in the toolbox.
A plumber should invest in a pair of slip joint pliers for jobs require work on water pumps. Used mainly to grip and hold plumbing steady. Fitted with a pivot to adjust the jaw sizes accordingly.
Leaky pipes and tap faucets that are not attended to can drain your pockets. You will simply be flushing money down the toilet since turning off your water mains is not an option, because at some point one needs to shower or bath.
Plumbing has been an essential part of our lives for centuries, and to have a dripping system is wasteful, especially in a time where water conservation is becoming a necessity. As a profession, plumbing is probably not the most glamorous or even the top of every young person’s list when it comes to career choices, but we should know how to wrench up now and then. Therefore, Aqua Touch provides you with only the best plumbing tips and tricks.
Many homeowners don’t pay much attention to their plumbing systems until something goes wrong, which results in lost time and money.
Burst water pipes can lead to massive damage, especially when it happens inside your home, and winter time is often a troublesome period due to the fact that you may not be properly prepared.
Flushing a toilet is a daily occurrence and usually it is a fairly smooth process, but there could be a problem if you are left thinking: “Why is flushing my toilet so loud?”
Like all plumbing systems, it is likely that at some point maintenance will be required, and it is always best to contact experts in this instance. more…
Don’t let plumbing issues leave you drowning, partner with Comap-Aquatouch and you will have the backing of one of the best plumbing suppliers in the industry. Over 25 years ago, we started as a supplier of plumbing fittings to the South African industry, but with clear vision and hard work, we evolved into a dominant player in the market. more…
At Aqua Touch we strive to offer top quality Plumbing Services at all times. We do research on the plumbers in the industry, we check licenses, the sizes of the companies, the total of the employees working there, the period that they have been in this business, and we read all of the reviews that they receive on their websites, as well as their social media pages. After doing all of the research, we review the information, to always assure that we offer great service to our clients. more…
Comap Southern Africa specialises in pipe couplings that are manufactured for a wide range of applications. These piping components are essential in any draining or water transporting system. We strive to be the leading suppliers of pipe couplings in the plumbing and commercial industry of South Africa. We offer quality couplings to valued clients that have been designed for maximum performance. These piping components are effortless to fit; they do not require any special tool to connect two even pipes.
If you are searching for a reputable plumbing supplier then Comap Southern Africa is the answer. Comap Southern Africa is a leading supplier of plumbing fittings in the South African plumbing and building industry. This is achieved through the provision of quality plumbing solutions that meet our customers’ specific requirements. All our products are supplied after undergoing an extensive quality test that evaluates the product’s durability and corrosion capabilities. Comap Southern Africa offers a wide range of products such as compression fittings, pipe couplings and rough bass fittings.